Spruce WiFi controllers and Spruce sensors are added to your account in the “Devices” page. Re-connecting a Wifi controller with new or updated WiFi password is performed in a similar method.
- Log in to app.spruceirrigation.com
- If you are adding or updating WiFi credentials for a Spruce Controller
- Reset the controller by holding both the left and right arrow buttons on the controller for 20 seconds
- The controller LED logo will blink blue and then rapid blue to indicate it has been reset
- Navigate to the “Devices” page
- Tap the blue and white ‘+’
- You’ll then be taken to a screen where you can add either the Controller or Sensor. Select a controller to add or re-add a Spruce WiFi controller, or select sensor to add or re-add a sensor or outlet.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to setup your device