2.52 released 4/1/2018
Major changes to mesh radio protocol for upcoming mesh update. Also adds new functions to voice services, such as “turn all zones on for x minutes”, or “pause for x minutes”. Sensor values are now filtered so repeat values are not reported, reducing database size and server bandwidth.
- expand mesh radio communication protocol functions and syntax
- calibrate valve current detect at startup
- update pause, stop function
- add run all zones functionality
- filter repeat sensor reported values
2.5 released 9/12/2017
General bug corrections.
- fix remove devices from table
- fix schedule in que bug
- clear memory added to factory reset
- boot-up sequence changed to ensure time is synced before scheduling