Live Logging is available when a flow meter is connected to the Spruce Controller (Gen2). Live logging displays the real-time GPM (gallons per minute) coming form the meter and can be used to investigate varying flow conditions. While Live logging is running, multiple valves may be actuated to compare total flows.
- Turn on multiple zones to watch flow in real-time
- See how total flow is effected by changes to nozzles to optimize sprinkler efficiency
- Compare water use in real-time
- Times out after 10 minutes unless extended in app
- Start, Stop, Pause or minimize the Live Logging display
- Available from app or web