If a zone is toggled on in the app, and the LED indicator on the front of the controller is blue, then the controller is delivering a signal to the zone wire to water. If this is true, and there is no water flowing from your sprinkler heads, there is likely a problem with wiring.
If No Zones Turn On
- Check that the common wire is installed correctly. Try moving the common wire
to a new terminal; normally the issue is the common wire is not fully
inserted in the terminal.
- If you have a master valve or pump, check that it is wired correctly, and
turning on as expected.
- Ensure that the water main is turned on.
If An Individual Zone Doesn’t Turn On
- Check that the zone wire matches the specific zone; try swapping zone
wires and see if the issue moves or changes.
- Check the Spruce App event log for an overcurrent message. This would
indicate a short or valve drawing too much current. This could also be a
result of manually turning on too many valves at once.