How to export data
The Spruce app does not have an export feature, however it is possible to get the data from the app using a few tricks in the Chrome browser.
Steps to export
- Login to the Spruce Web App
- Open the Chrome developer tools by going to the upper right corner of Chrome -> more tools -> developer tools
- Go to the Spruce Web App Analytics page
- Adjust the date range, using the options found in the gear menu in the upper right corner
- In the developer tools pane, go to Network and Preview
- Find the water_summary event and select it. There are several events with the same name and some will not have preview data, others will.
- You may now copy the data from the developer tools pane
- Paste it into JSON to CSV converter convertcsv.com
- Generate the data table by removing the dates from the JSON object and press the convert button
- Export a csv or xl data file
Click the image below to start the animation with step by step directions to export data